Bone Stock: The Nutritional Powerhouse
Everything You Need to Know About How (and Why) to Cook With BonesWatch Promo Enroll in Course
Bonestock: The Nutritional Powerhouse
Taught by Master Clinician and Herbal Product Formulator, Tamara Wolfson, L.Ac
In this course, you’ll learn how to make bone broth from scratch right in your own kitchen.
You’ll also walk away with an in-depth, scientific and medical understanding of how cooking with bones benefits our bodies.
This course includes:
- Easy-to-follow video demonstrations of how to make your own bone stock, the cornerstone ingredients of every bone stock, and various medicinal ingredients with which to customize your stock to your own personal needs
- Detailed explanations of how bone broth helps improve skin conditions, diabetes, leaky gut, osteoporosis, arthritis, allergies, autoimmune diseases, and digestive issues
- A deep dive into the “fat myth” and the history of fat consumption
- A broader look at the other foods Nature programmed humans to eat in order to maintain healthy growth, activity, and reproduction
- How to make fat and gelatin containing dishes like consommé, aspic, roasted bone marrow, and more
Why is this course important for you?
Bone stock, bone based foods, and healthy fats are chronically deficient in our western diet and are fundamental cornerstones of our body's core nutritional needs.
Eating is something we do every day, and is a fantastic way to focus on healing and strengthening our bodies.
Bone stock and fats have been a dietary aids throughout all of human history, and in recent history have been unjustly vilified.
JOIN the dietary renaissance to help us regain our skills and traditions associated with bone based and fatty foods.
Who needs this course?
- ANYONE wanting to simply be healthier and stronger
- This course is for anyone suffering from any digestive issue
- People wanting to strengthen their immune system
- Anyone wanting to strengthen the integrity of their bones and joints
- Mom's wanting to raise strong, healthy kids
- Clinicians who want to help their clients with digestive and immune system disorders
- Anyone who is curious and motivated to expand their culinary horizons
Why learn from Tamara Wolfson?
She is as passionate about food as medicine, and has had decades of experience in the food world, in the kitchen, as a mom and clinician.
Bone stock is not purely an intellectual construct for her. Bone stock is stable in Tamara Wolfson's diet, the diet of her family and her patients.
In this course, Tamara Wolfson will share with you her ideas and experiences with bone stock and the richness of creating your own traditions through creating and sharing food.
This is course is approved for 8 California Continuing Education Units and 8 PDAs nation-wide through the NCCAOM, for acupuncturists.
Tamara graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.S. in research psychology and completed a second major in mental health psychology at Southern Connecticut State University. She attended Tristate Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine; a three-year Chinese medical institute in New York City and received her first diploma in acupuncture. She obtained a second degree, an M.S. in Oriental Medicine after attending a four-year program at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco.
Her training continued with extensive experiences in community medicine in clinics such as the Sidney Hillman Healthcare Clinic in New York City, Fourteenth Street Methadone Clinic, Oakland and the Zen Hospice Project in San Francisco. She has trained extensively with Mark Seem, Kiiko Matsumoto, Bob Flaws, Honora Lee Wolfe, Ted Kaptchuk, Chip Chase, Jeffery Yuen, Arya Nielson, Jim McCormick, Peter Thompson, Eric Stevens and Donna Finnando.
Her osteopathic training has been an integration of two Japanese based neuromuscular reeducation systems, Sotai-ho and Anma, and the powerful Chinese system of Tui-na. These modalities are all focused on returning natural body alignment by working with the breath and moving toward comfort rather than adjusting toward pain while untwisting muscular holding patterns.
Tamara has been practicing natural medicine for over 20 years. Her clinic is located in Marin County, California. Her practice of osteo-acupuncture includes the utilization of counterstrain, myofascial release, neuromuscular therapy (trigger point release), soft tissue manipulation, visceral manipulation, lymphatic flow support, skeletal manipulation and the incorporation of apitherapy and Bee Venom Therapy (BVT), extensive herbal medicines and nutritional support offers her clients a comprehensive natural medicine foundation for assisting in the healing processes of most conditions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION - healtHIVE.com & TamaraWolfson.com