Apitherapy: The Beehive Pharmacy
Taught by Master Clinician and Herbal Product Formulator, Tamara Wolfson, L.Ac
This course will answer all your questions about honey bees and equip you with abundant knowledge about one of nature’s best medicinal tool sets. Is Apitherapy what you need to heal your body? Is Apitherapy the modality missing from your clinical practice?
Join us on this bee medicine journey!
In this course you will:
- Investigate the fascinating history, mythology and symbolism of the honey bee, as well as the vital role it has played in human health as far back as the Mesolithic era.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the biology of the beehive.
- Be introduced to the medical application of products from the beehive, their use within the clinic and at home, research and indications.
- Receive clinical footage presenting techniques for the application of bee venom, client interviews, and demonstrations of how to make natural medicines using beehive products.
Why is this course important for you?
Honeybees have played a crucial role in traditional medicine, and been used to enhance human health for thousands of years.
There is growing scientific evidence suggesting that bee products promote healing by improving circulation, improving lymph movement, decreasing inflammation, promoting toxin elimination and stimulating a healthy immune response.
This forgotten medicinal toolbox will help empower you to take your health back into your own hands.
Tamara Wolfson has used Apitherapy to successfully treat a variety of conditions, including Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, ALS, Lyme’s Disease, skin conditions, and more. Learn how you can use Apitherapy in your clinical practice to attain similar results for specific conditions, in addition to aiding in the healing process of most conditions.
Who needs this course?
- ANYONE wanting to simply be healthier.
- Anyone suffering from any of the aforementioned conditions.
- Anyone disenchanted with the lack of positive results they've received from popular Western medicinal techniques.
- Parents who are lost, and feel without control over the strength and health of their kids.
- Clinicians wanting to expand their medicinal toolbox.
- Anyone who is curious about honey bees and how they can aid us in our health.
Why learn from Tamara Wolfson?
Tamara has been practicing natural medicine for over 20 years and has been utilizing Apitherapy and keeping beehives for over a decade.
A mother of four children, Tamara has incorporated her mastery of the products of the beehive to improve the strength and well-being of her children.
Tamara has extensive traditional education and study, and is one of the only Apitherapy practitioners in the United States with a rigorous clinical practice.
In this course exploring the lost art of Apitherapy, Tamara Wolfson will share with you her exceptional knowledge and clinical experience with Apitherapy and honey bees.
What's in this course?
- 17 in depth lectures covering:
- The history and mythology of bees.
- The biology of the different bees found in the hive and their behavior through the seasons.
- The various bee products and their healing potential.
- Herbal formulations utilizing the products of the beehive.
- Bee venom injection techniques developed over nearly a decade of refinement within the clinic.
- Interviews with Tamara Wolfson's clinical patients who have undergone Apitherapy, their experience and positive results it has produced.
- A look at Colony Collapse Disorder, its possible causes and what we can do to delay and reverse it.
- Links and notes for more information about the history/mythology of bees, medicinal applications and products made with the medicinal material of the beehive.
- A complimentary 30 minute long consultation directly with Tamara Wolfson ($100+ value!)
This is course is approved for 15 California Continuing Education Units and 15 PDAs nation-wide through the NCCAOM, for acupuncturists.
Tamara graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.S. in research psychology and completed a second major in mental health psychology at Southern Connecticut State University. She attended Tristate Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine; a three-year Chinese medical institute in New York City and received her first diploma in acupuncture. She obtained a second degree, an M.S. in Oriental Medicine after attending a four-year program at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco.
Her training continued with extensive experiences in community medicine in clinics such as the Sidney Hillman Healthcare Clinic in New York City, Fourteenth Street Methadone Clinic, Oakland and the Zen Hospice Project in San Francisco. She has trained extensively with Mark Seem, Kiiko Matsumoto, Bob Flaws, Honora Lee Wolfe, Ted Kaptchuk, Chip Chase, Jeffery Yuen, Arya Nielson, Jim McCormick, Peter Thompson, Eric Stevens and Donna Finnando.
Her osteopathic training has been an integration of two Japanese based neuromuscular reeducation systems, Sotai-ho and Anma, and the powerful Chinese system of Tui-na. These modalities are all focused on returning natural body alignment by working with the breath and moving toward comfort rather than adjusting toward pain while untwisting muscular holding patterns.
Tamara has been practicing natural medicine for over 20 years. Her clinic is located in Marin County, California. Her practice of osteo-acupuncture includes the utilization of counterstrain, myofascial release, neuromuscular therapy (trigger point release), soft tissue manipulation, visceral manipulation, lymphatic flow support, skeletal manipulation and the incorporation of apitherapy and Bee Venom Therapy (BVT), extensive herbal medicines and nutritional support offers her clients a comprehensive natural medicine foundation for assisting in the healing processes of most conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to healtHIVE.com to discover information about upcoming courses, purchase Tamara Wolfson's herbal and apitherapy products, and review the latest blog posts.
This distance education course is approved by CA for 15 California State Continuing Education Units.
In the future, this course will offer CEUs for Florida and National API Points.
You have unlimited lifetime access to the course, and may retake the quiz as many times as necessary.
If you see the web player for the lecture, but it's not loading, check your internet connection and reload the page.
If you do not see the web player, try reloading the page.